What is Paparazzi Accessories?
Paparazzi Accessories, Inc. is a direct sales company that offers cute, trendy accessories at an affordable price.
That price is... (drum roll pleassse) only $5!
You read that right! Our every day line is all $5 plus tax.
Company Mission Statement
"To bring strength, independence and empowerment to individuals and their families by building confidence and financial freedom through affordable fashion. While $5 jewelry may not change the world, we believe those who wear it will."
What do we offer?
Necklaces (each ladies necklace comes with a pair of matching earrings), earrings, bracelets, rings, and hair clips. We have a children's, women's AND a men's (captured in the Uniquely Urban category) line of pieces. We offer three price points from $1-$25 too.
All our jewelry is lead, nickel, and cadmium FREE**!
This means everyone can wear it. In fact, I have multiple metal allergies and I wear it every day! See care instructions.
Paparazzi Accessories was started by two sisters who loved their craft time. They used to make each accessory by hand and sell them at events. Women could feel great about how they look without spending a lot of money. After they decided to expand the company so that other families could empower women and make money from home too. Their husbands joined them and since 2011, they have rapidly grown and expanded having over 325,000 consultants.
Paparazzi Accessories also offers a Starlet Shimmer line for younger bling fans priced at $1 each. Super cute rings, bracelets and earrings your little will love, and you will too!
The third available price point is in our Zi Collection. These statement pieces are $25 each can make you feel like a million bucks! These pieces include matching earrings.
What are the requirements to be an active consultant? Paparazzi is unlike many direct sales company in that you don't have to keep buying to keep active. To be 'active' you must purchase 50 pv, or 25 pieces per month to keep such benefits as:
- appear on company website consultant search
- be paid any team (downline) commission for the current month
In a 1 year (rolling) year period, you must accumulate 200 pv, or 100 pieces. This means, after your initial kit purchase you have 11+ months to meet this obligation before being 'cancelled'. See Terms & Conditions for more info.
How do I make money with Paparazzi Accessories?
You make money by purchasing product from the company directly and then re-selling it to others. There is a 45% commission on the regular $5 pieces, 35% on the ZI Collection, and 50% on the Starlet Shimmer children's line. Sales tax is collected (on the $5 final customer price) by Paparazzi Accessories directly and paid to your state on your behalf. In order to receive the commission percentages above, you must collect [to reimburse yourself] your local tax rate on each piece sold.
How MUCH money can I make?
See income disclosure statement and click compensation plan for more info on HOW MUCH MONEY you can make with Paparazzi.
PS: we had over 50 MILLIONAIRES in 2019!
I don't know what to do, how will I learn?
When you join Paparazzi, you select a 'sponsor' to join under. That person is designed to assist you and help get you acclimated. When you choose ME, you receive a TON of information, access to sites to offer training, documents to see checklists and 'how-to' info so you're never left on your own. You also receive a really clear line right to the top consultants in the company. We are lucky to have a wealth of the highest sales and team ranked consultants on our team.
Where can I sell Paparazzi Accessories?
You can sell Paparazzi almost everywhere! Wherever you go! Exceptions include marketplace groups and websites in which you are NOT the admin/owner.
Examples of 'off-limit' places would be: Ebay, Amazon, Facebook Marketplace, etc. See Policies & Procedures.
Why should I join?
Why NOT?!? This company offers excellent products for an exceptional price and provides everything you need to be successful.
ASIDE FROM MORE MONEY... Some of the benefits of joining include:
- low (and multiple options) start-up costs
- free replicated website
- NEW INVENTORY DAILY! NEW pieces are released M-F (less holidays).
- free hostess rewards- for every 10 pieces purchased, you receive one free.
- Tax Deductions - see below for more info on WHO this opportunity is best for.
- Creates residual income. Your enrolled consultants sales earns you commission! Get paid even when you're not 'working'.
- Your own jewelry & gifts at a wholesale price.
- GREAT training and opportunities to learn from top consultants!
- Being a part of something bigger than yourself, meet teammates around the country, and empower others to feel good in their own skin for only $5!
- BE YOUR OWN BOSS!!! 'nuff said!
WHO is a good candidate to become a Paparazzi Accessories Consultant?
EVERYONE! Ok ok, specifically those 'I' think are are meant for Paparazzi include:
- SAHM/D's- think Playgroups, working on your own schedule!
- Business Owners- you already have people at your fingertips. Salons, Real Estate Agents, clothing, other direct sales company consultants, etc.
- Social Media guru's- if you have followers, you have customers.
- Corporate men/women- the higher your salary, the more deductions you need to reduce your tax liability.
- MEN! Don't underestimate the power of a guy offering us something pretty.
- Persons with disability, chronically ill, college students, office workers (sell right from your desk or the lunch room), TEACHERS!
- Anyone who wants/needs more $$ who is willing to put in some work to gain customers and keep them coming back for more!
- Anyone who wants to be their own boss, control their own income!
- Anyone looking to have multiple streams of income. Get paid for YOUR sales, as well as your teams orders too (residual income is KING). *Most all billionaires say they stay that way due to multiple revenue streams!
What is the expected time commitment?
That's where you have all the flexibility in the world. You can do as little or as much as you want! Many consultants start off and then when they realize how well they are doing start enacting a plan to exit their 'day' jobs. Some just carry a little jewelry with them or share their website for customers to shop casually. Most are in between, using multiple channels to grow- facebook parties, event setup, taking a bag to work, going LIVE on fb, ig, etc.
If you want it, it's there. You say who, you say when, you say... well you get my point (Gosh I love that line from Pretty Woman).
HOW DO I GET STARTED??
See JOIN MY TEAM on the home page or click HERE!
- Read the Policies & Procedures info before you sign.
- Create an email address* you will want for your business emails. *you'll want to use this new email when you sign up. You'll receive order info, training info, shipping info through this email.
Email me: at email@example.com
Click on the icons for FB and IG at the bottom of the webpage.
-Facebook: Carrie's Papa Biz Page
Call me anytime: 916-296-5672
**Update 3/19/22 to address the recent claims that Paparazzi is not lead free.
Here is a statement from the Paparazzi Accessories founders and corporate offices dated December 22, 2021.
"Paparazzi Accessories meets applicable safety laws and regulations in the United States, including California Proposition 65, which is one of the most stringent consumer laws in the United States, even though some jewelry may contain trace amounts of lead and nickel. The metals found in Paparazzi jewelry pieces are primarily made of iron and include other trace minerals. Those trace minerals are made up of a metallic alloy of either zinc, steel, or aluminum. Before our jewelry is sold, Paparazzi tests its jewelry for chemicals of concern using labs that are accepted by the United States Consumer Products Safety Commission.
Paparazzi Accessories is required to undergo testing for compliance with California’s Proposition 65. This process includes testing for all heavy metals, including lead, nickel, and cadmium, as well as testing for phthalates. The testing process also ensures the requirements of the Federal Trade Commission’s “Green Guide” are met. These guidelines provide businesses with general principles that apply to all environmental marketing claims, among other things.
Pursuant to the Green Guide, a company is permitted to describe an item is “free-of” or “does-not-contain” a certain substance, even for a product, package, or service that contains or uses a trace amount of the substance if: (1) the level of the specified substance is no more than that which would be found as an acknowledged trace contaminant or background level; (2) the substance’s presence does not cause material harm that consumers typically associate with that substance; and (3) the substance has not been added intentionally to the product.
We are confident that our products are safe and pose no danger to you. Unfortunately, this issue has been and continues to be misrepresented by individuals who have no basis for their claims and are using it in an attempt to undermine Paparazzi’s reputation.
Paparazzi firmly stands by the quality and viability of its testing and the safety of its products."